How to Apply
- Submission of completed online application, including the location and approximate street address of the transformer. Click on the link below to go to the online application form.
- Uploading photos of transformer box from all four sides that clearly show all labels as well as a photo of the transformer and its surrounding area.
- If the transformer is in a public area adjacent to other businesses or homeowners, the applicant must obtain written approval from the adjacent businesses or homeowners and submit with application.
- Submission of proposed artwork using the design template. The artwork included on the application must closely resemble the art that will be applied to the transformer. Find the design template here.
- Submission of documentation of permission granted to the applicant to use the artwork or photo image.
- Submission of $750 non-refundable fee
AMP’s Role in Application Process
- Once a completed application and all attachments are received, AMP will review it to determine whether the applicant, artwork and intended transformer meet the requirements of the program.
- Upon approval, a transformer art agreement will be sent to the applicant for signature and returned to AMP. The term of the agreement is five years.
- AMP will invoice the customer for the $750 non-refundable fee. Fees must be received prior to installation of artwork.
- The transformer art agreement does not guarantee that the transformer will not be replaced due to unanticipated equipment damage or failure. AMP’s transformers may be removed, replaced or relocated by AMP as necessary without notification to the customer.
- AMP reserves the right to terminate the agreement at any time by giving written notice to the customer.
- AMP does not assume ownership or any costs associated with the wraps.
- AMP is not responsible for reimbursement of wrap costs due to removal or replacement of the transformer, or damage to the wrap during maintenance on or near the transformer.