Owner / Property Manager

Continuing Service Agreement for Owners/Property Managers

A Continuing Service Agreement Program (CSA) allows electric service for a rental unit to automatically revert back to an owner or property manager's account and remain active when a tenant vacates. The CSA:

  • Keeps electric services on while cleaning and showing vacant properties
  • Avoids the work of turning services on or off when tenants move
  • Avoids the payment of account establishment fee.
  • It directs Alameda Municipal Power to bill the owner/property manager from the time a tenant requests to stop service until a new tenant applies for service

Creating a CSA

To create a Continuing Service Agreement:

  1. Download the form (PDF)
  2. Save it to your computer
  3. Fill it out and save it again
  4. Attach the completed form to and email the form to Alameda Municipal Power

You can also print and mail the form to:
Alameda Municipal Power
Customer Service
2000 Grand Street
Alameda, CA 94501