- Since 1984, the City of Alameda, through AMP, has had an ongoing effort to create and develop Utility Underground Dis-tricts (UUD).
- AMP provides the design, contract administration and coordination with AT&T and Comcast.
- Each year, AMP sets aside 2 percent of its gross electric revenues to underground wires in designated underground districts.
- The City’s Public Utilities Board has adopted this formula paralleling that set by the California Public Utilities Commission for the state’s investor-owned utilities
- Call (510) 748-3900 for Customer Service 24/7
- Copyright© 2002-17 Alameda Municipal Power