About AMP Sponsorships
AMP's commitment to service goes beyond supplying reliable electricity to its customers. Through thoughtful community sponsorships, AMP strives to enhance the quality of life of all who live in the City of Alameda.
What We Look For
We look for organizations that support programs and issues that align with AMP’s strategic goals and initiatives, which are: • Environment • Education • Economic Development • Quality of Life We invite sponsorship requests from community organizations that wish to conduct a campaign that will support the general public and/or business community of the City of Alameda.
AMP will not support efforts that involve:
- Individuals or individual endeavors
- Political campaigns/parties including political or individual lobbying activities
- Religious organizations • Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, or national origin
- Organizations whose services are not provided in AMP’s service territory
- Donations of AMP electric service for which a fee is normally charged.
How to Apply
AMP always looks forward to providing community changing sponsorships. If you are interested in pursuing a community sponsorship please download the application and submit the completed form to:
Alameda Municipal Power
Customer Resource Division
2000 Grand Street
Alameda, CA 94501