Alamedans have a voice in the policies and operations of Alameda Municipal Power through the City's Public Utilities Board. Alamedans and other interested parties are encouraged to attend meetings of the Board.
Regular meetings are generally held on the third Monday of each month at 7:00 PM.
Meeting agendas and materials for upcoming meetings are typically posted by 5:00 p.m. a week prior to the meeting.
For more information please contact Hayley Wise at 510-748-3908 or 510-522-7538 (TDD number) email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Public Utilities Board: email@example.com
Meeting topics are subject to change.
|September 16, 2019
- Cyber Security Assessment Results - Closed - at 6:30 pm
- Negotiations Update - Closed - at 6:30 pm
- Public Power Week 2019 – Info Only
- Environmental Reports Update - Info Only
- Authorize Transmission Agency of Northern California Project Agreement No. 6
- Doolittle Solar Project Update
- Quarterly Strategic Plan Report
- Material Purchase (Switchgears, Transformers, and Cables)
- Granicus Contract Approval
- Approve 2020 PUB Meeting Calendar
- Sponsorship Policy – Info Only
- Wildfire Mitigation Plan
- Ratemaking Policy Beyond Fiscal Year 2020
- Approve TOU Pilot Program Rates
- DataProse Bill Print Contract
- Underground Utility District No. 38 Update
- Accept the CAFR
- Performance Evaluation for General Manager
- Cartwright Substation 115kV SF6 Circuit Breaker Replacement Project
- Transformer Art Policy
- Utility Billing & Software System Assessment Results
- NEM & ERG Review
- Auditor Selection
- Retirement Resolution for Bill Garvine
- Meter Socket Upgrades
- Material Purchase NCPA-CT 115kV SF6 Circuit Breakers
- Engineering Design Professional Service
- Annual Strategic Plan Report
- Load Forecast
- Integrated Resource PlanIntegrated Resource Plan