Alamedans have a voice in the policies and operations of Alameda Municipal Power through the City's Public Utilities Board. Alamedans and other interested parties are encouraged to attend meetings of the Board.
Regular meetings are generally held on the third Monday of each month at 7:00 PM.
Meeting agendas and materials for upcoming meetings are typically posted by 5:00 p.m. a week prior to the meeting.
For more information please contact Hayley Wise at 510-748-3908 or 510-522-7538 (TDD number) email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Public Utilities Board: email@example.com
Meeting topics are subject to change.
|February 26, 2018
- SB 1037
- Customer Satisfaction
- Mid-Year Capital Projects Update – Info Only
- UUD Update – Info Only
- Contract Extension for External Auditors
|March 19, 2018
- Pro Forma – 10-year
- Morgan Stanley – AMP Investments
- UtiliWorks Contract Extension
- Vehicle Purchase Contract
|April 23, 2018
- Budget Workshop
- FY2019 Rates
- SEW Customer Portal Presentation
- Power Source Disclosure
- Interconnection Agreement/Battery Storage
- Adopt 2019 Budget
- Investment Policy
- Capitalization Policy
- SF 6 Breaker Replacement at Jenny
- Proclamation - Madelilne Deaton
- SF6 Breaker Purchase @ Cartwright
- Strategic Plan - Final
- Integrated Resource Plan