Alamedans have a voice in the policies and operations of Alameda Municipal Power through the City's Public Utilities Board. Alamedans and other interested parties are encouraged to attend meetings of the Board.
Regular meetings are generally held on the third Monday of each month at 7:00 PM.
Meeting agendas and materials for upcoming meetings are typically posted by 5:00 p.m. a week prior to the meeting.
For more information please contact Hayley Wise at 510-748-3908 or 510-522-7538 (TDD number) email to: email@example.com.
Contact the Public Utilities Board: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting topics are subject to change.
|June 17, 2019
- SB 1037 Energy Efficiency Report for FY 2018
- Special Rates
- Climate Action Plan
- Approve Investment Policy for Fiscal Year 2020
- Approve Budget Policy for Fiscal Year 2020
- Adopt Resolution Establishing Fiscal Year 2020 Budget
- Truck Purchase
- Cooper Compliance Contract Extension
- 15kV Distribution Primary Cables
- Distribution Pad Mounted Transformers
|July 17, 2019
- Review AMP’s Community Sponsorships for Fiscal Year 2019 – Info Only
- Meter Socket Upgrades
- RKS Research Contract Approval
- Granicus Contract Approval
- AMP Purchase Policy Update
- Transformer Art Policy
- Check Presentation for Power Up for Learning
- Election of Officers
|September 16, 2019
- Cyber Security Assessment Results
- Accept 2018 Power Source Disclosure Report and Power Content Label
- Public Power Week 2019 – Info Only
- Quarterly Strategic Plan Report
- Integrated Resource Plan
- Ratemaking Policy Beyond Fiscal Year 2020
- Utility Billing & Software System Assessment Results
- NEM & ERG Review
- Auditor Selection
- Annual Strategic Plan Report