Alamedans have a voice in the policies and operations of Alameda Municipal Power through the City's Public Utilities Board. Alamedans and other interested parties are encouraged to attend meetings of the Board.
Regular meetings are generally held on the third Monday of each month at 7:00 PM.
Meeting agendas and materials for upcoming meetings are typically posted by 5:00 p.m. a week prior to the meeting.
For more information please contact Hayley Wise at 510-748-3908 or 510-522-7538 (TDD number) email to: email@example.com.
Contact the Public Utilities Board: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting topics are subject to change.
|January 28, 2019
- Closed Session: Negotiations Update
- Strategic Plan - Final
- Load Forecast
- Ecology Action Program Budget
- Retirement Resolution for Alan Hanger
|February 25, 2019
- SB 1037 Energy Efficiency Report for FY 2018
- Meter Socket Upgrades
- Special Rates
- Climate Action Plan
- Results of 2018 Residential Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Update on 5 Year Capital Improvement Plan
|March 18, 2019
- EV Policy Discussion
- Pro Forma – 10 year
- Budget Workshop
- Rate Adjustments / Power Factor
- Low Income Energy Efficiency Program
- Approve Investment Policy for Fiscal Year 2020
- Approve Budget Policy for Fiscal Year 2020
- Adopt Resolution Establishing Fiscal Year 2020 Budget
- Integrated Resource Plan