Alamedans have a voice in the policies and operations of Alameda Municipal Power through the City's Public Utilities Board. Alamedans and other interested parties are encouraged to attend meetings of the Board.
Regular meetings are generally held on the third Monday of each month at 7:00 PM.
Meeting agendas and materials for upcoming meetings are typically posted by 5:00 p.m. a week prior to the meeting.
For more information please contact Hayley Wise at 510-748-3908 or 510-522-7538 (TDD number) email to: email@example.com.
Contact the Public Utilities Board: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting topics are subject to change.
|July 15, 2019
- 6:30 PM Special Closed Session - Negotiations Update
- Review AMP’s Community Sponsorships for Fiscal Year 2019 – Info Only
- RKS Research Contract Approval
- AMP Purchase Policy Update
- Special Rates EV – Info Only
- Check Presentation for Power Up for Learning
- Accept 2017 and 2018 Power Source Disclosure and Power Content Label
- Election of Officers
|September 16, 2019
- Environmental Reports Update - Info Only
- Cyber Security Assessment Results
- Public Power Week 2019 – Info Only
- Granicus Contract Approval
|October 21, 2019
- Meter Socket Upgrades
- Transformer Art Policy
- Doolittle Solar Project Update
- Quarterly Strategic Plan Report
- Integrated Resource Plan
- Ratemaking Policy Beyond Fiscal Year 2020
- Utility Billing & Software System Assessment Results
- Approve 2020 PUB Meeting Calendar
- NEM & ERG Review
- Auditor Selection
- UUD Update for PUB
- Accept the CAFR
- 6:30 p.m. Special Closed Session - Performance Review for General Manager
- Approve TOU Pilot Program Rates
- Wildfire Assessment
- Annual Strategic Plan Report