5 Things NOT to Do with Electricity
1. Do NOT put your finger in an electric socket!
It may seem as if these two are calling out to you, but it's just your imagination.
2. Do NOT make toast in the bathtub!
No one likes soggy toast.
3. Do NOT Fly a kite in thunderstorm!
Unless you are reincarnated Ben Franklin, this is a very bad idea.
4. Do NOT let your baby chew on an electrical cord!
Yes, "infant stimulation" is a thing, but not this thing!
5. Do NOT use a bug zapper for fishing!
Snap, crackle, pop! It's illegal! (in most states)